vrijdag 15 juni 2012

Inspiration: Sophia Bush


One of the people that inspire me most is Sophia Bush, great actress, spokesperson and part of fundraisers such as F Cancer, Run For the Gulf and Global Green Gulf Relief.
She uses Twitter to speak her mind and to confront injustice, human rights, starvation and environmental issues. She uses her voice for something real and she encourages everyone to know that their voice is valuable and therefore to use it.

Sophia Bush has a wonderful, warm- and kindhearted personality, who doens't only talk about things as environmental problems, but actually does something about it. And that's what I love about her. She is the kind of person I want to become some day. More of her to come on this blog, that's for sure.

One of Sophia's tweets;
My passion for the environment. My passion for equality. My love of people everywhere. Those are the things that make me. Thanks for sharing

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten